Grand Leisure Travel has something unique to offer you from a variety of rental houses and log cabins to a wide range of facilities and amenities that you can avail by spending your dream holidays in the Pocono Mountains.
Poconos, Pennsylvania is indeed a fantastic place to visit for the vacation. We have many of our properties near lakes, waterfalls, creeks and also, we have some lavish log cabins for two in the woods, where you can enjoy the adventurous activities and go on a romantic walk with your loved one into the woods.
Summer Vacation in the Poconos:
Coming around the corner is the warmer season, Summer, where people have already started booking to have the vacation of their dreams with their family and friends. Along with the season, there come amazing and exciting activities to do in the mountains and the forest near the lake/river/creek. The Poconos is indeed filled with fantastic, joyful, and adventurous activities that are waiting for you to participate in this Summer. Mentioned-below are ten of such fun-filled activities that need to be on your to-do list this season in the Poconos:
- Festival Season
- Small Town Flair
- National and State Parks
- Fun on the River
- Fly and Climb Through the Trees
- Splash Around
- Ready, Set, GO!
- Lake Life
- Golf & Spas
With Summer approaching quickly, people getting excited about their vacations and we are planning to make your stay and vacations a memorable one with us in Poconos. The mountains, forests, and the lakes/rivers/creeks provide you ample of opportunities for your outdoor fun. All of this is merely waiting to be discovered by you and your family.
What makes Pocono Mountain Rentals popular during Summer?
There are so many things that you can do and enjoy in Poconos with your family that you’ll confuse where to start with!
- Kayak, Canoe, Raft, or Tube the Delaware River: Go kayaking, rafting, and tubing in the Delaware River.
- Trot Along a Trail On Horseback: Go on a horseback ride in the mountains.
- Travel the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway: Get the pleasure of traveling the hills and watching the natural beauty from the scenic railway route.
- Have Some Fun In Wilkes-Barre.
- Explore the Refreshing Outdoors: Outdoors in Poconos, forests, trees, rivers, waterfalls, lake, etc. are amazing to explore in summers.
- Head to the Mohegan Sun for a Night Out: Night outs and Summer go hand in hand.
- Make a Splash at Kalahari Water Park: Enjoy your day at the water park in Poconos with your family and friends.