If you’re a denture wearer, you know that if they don’t fit properly, they can be very uncomfortable and embarrassing. Do you wish there was a longer-lasting solution to replace your missing teeth? Well, there is – dental implants in Weston MA.
Today we’re sharing some information regarding some of the life-changing benefits of dental implants.
5 Signs You May Be Ready For Dental Implants in Weston MA
1. You don’t like looking older than you feel. When a person removes their dentures, their cheeks dramatically sink in, and wrinkles become more obvious, particularly around the mouth. This is typically the result when you lose teeth and don’t replace them immediately, which gives your jawbone time to deteriorate.
When dental implants are inserted into the lost tooth root, it helps to preserve the youthful structure of the face by connecting to the jawbone and making it stronger it over time.
2. You’re tired of restricting your diet. If you don’ have a full set of strong, healthy teeth, you’ll have to limit certain foods from your diet. This can be because you can’t chew the foods you love because of missing teeth, or because your dentures are loose. Dental implants in Weston MA are considerably more effective in delivering the type of bite strength you’re used to, restoring nearly 90% of the chewing power you enjoy with your natural teeth.
3. You want more choices. If you’ve lost some or all of your teeth, your options in tooth replacement are typically limited to standard dentures, but they can’t perform anywhere near how your natural teeth do. We provide solutions for fastening dentures to dental implants, so you don’t have to settle for a life with replacement teeth that slide around.
4. You want your smile to last longer. Losing a tooth (or teeth) is difficult enough to deal with the first time, so you need to choose a solution to replace the missing teeth that’s not only successful but provides the longest-lasting option. Dental implants in Weston MA have a roughly 95% success rate, and because they can last a lifetime with the right care, they are second to none when it comes to replacing lost teeth.
5. You want to get your life back. Missing teeth is the sort of dental problem that can lower your quality of life. It not only negatively affects your appearance, but your overall health as well. Investing in dental implants could be the tooth replacement solution that gives you the quality of life you once had, and possibly even add years to it!
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, you need the best, most advanced solution, and dental implants in Weston MA are it! They are the most powerful gift in modern tooth replacement today, and if you’re ready to see if they can give you back a healthy, youthful-looking smile, call our office today to schedule a consultation.